All prospective tenants must complete a rental application. The application is used to verify personal information, residential and rental history, employment and income status, and credit history. All adult applicants must complete a separate application form. The application must be filled out as completely as possible. Missing, vague, or inaccurate information will make it harder for us to process the application and less likely to accept it.
To qualify, prospective tenants must:
With the application, prospective tenants must provide:
- pass a credit check
- pass a criminal records check
- clear monthly income in an amount at least 3 times the rent amount
- have been continuously employed for at least 6 months or have another verifiable source of income sufficient to cover rent
- have a stable residential history
- a clear photocopy of a current driver's license
- last 2 months of pay stubs from current employer, or last tax return if self employed
- a non-refundable fee of $20.00
Applications missing any of these items will not be processed.
Prospective tenants must detail the previous 3 years of their residential history and include contact information for current and previous landlords and/or rental agencies. Family members will not be considered as landlords for rental history purposes.
Sorry, but we do not accept tenants under the Section 8 rental assistance program.
For your convenience, you may click on the link to our rental application below:
Applications may be mailed to us at:
3840 Lexington Turnpike
Amherst VA 24521
Be sure to include the $20.00 application fee, a copy of your driver's license, and your proof of income with the application.